February 11, 2009

Heroarts' weekly challenge addict???

I'm a Heroarts' weekly challenge addict??? Haha. Maybe this is true. But true or not, I'm sure it's worth for me to spend time to create for the theme every week. of course, I have to work. If I make time for creating, I hope to make at least one card per a week. I made two simple cards, 'cause I didn't make enough time this week. Here is the card, 'you're special (Birds N Branch)'.
The challenge theme of this week is 'favorites'. I have many favorites among the Heroarts' stamps. I featured this time 'Birds N Branch' and 'Old French Writing' which I frequently use them lately.
This design is easy to make, so I'm going to use it for friends, family, relatives, co-workers etc in the future.
Technique I used: Old French Writing stamp was stamped with Shadow Ink Soft Stone, because I wanted to add a little nuance using light color ink. Put a black gemstone a little off-set on a tiny punch-out circle (on a black flower), like googly eyes. I intend this to be bird's eye. Haha...
stamp used: HA DesignBlocks Birds N Branch / S5093 HA Old French Writing / H2365 HA Sparcle Clear Hello Birdie / CL177 (use sentiment only) paper: Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Basic Grey Pattern paper / Granola Inks: HA Shadow Ink / Soft Stone VersaFine / Onyx Black Ranger Distress Ink/ Dried Marigold Zig pigment marker Accessories: HA Clear Smooth, Black gemstone, HA Art Flowers Neutral / CH152, ribbon

This is the other design using the same stamps, 'Birds N Branch' and 'Old French Writing'.
stamp used: HA DesignBlocks Birds N Branch / S5093 HA Old French Writing / H2365 HA Clear Design Fancy Friendship / CL295 paper: Bazzill Basics Cardstock Inks: VersaFine / Onyx Black, VersaMagic / Cloud White Ranger Distress Ink/ Aged Mahogany Zig pigment marker Accessories: HA Clear Smooth, HA Art Flowers Meadow/ CH168 Basic Grey brad, ribbon
TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --