February 21, 2009

Friendship card (Kindred Spirits)

I made this friendship card for the Hero Arts challenge.
Telling you the truth, I was going to entry this card for the last week's. But I couldn't continue to make this by the sad incident on my beloved cat.
This week, I finished this, put only 3 flower motifs.


 I sometimes do collaborative works with foreign creators. From last December to this January, I sent the same design cards to American and German architects whom worked with in the past, and now they are my friends.
I got an opportunity to make this for myself (my cards collection) at the friendship challenge.

Here's a partly closeup.


Technique I used etc.
After stamped DesignBlocks with dye inks, I slightly colored with watercolors for the background. 3 flowers motifs are just only stamped with dye inks, and put the glittered glues around the edges.

stamp used:
HA DesignBlocks Old Writing Flower Collage / S5105
HA DesignBlocks Raindrop Background / S5101
HA clear design Fancy Friendship / CL295

paper:
Cardstock / Bazzill Basics, American Craft
DCWV pattern paper, Graphix / plastic sheet

Inks etc.for coloring:
HA Shadow Ink / Soft Pool, Blossom, Lilac, Sand, Cube Soft Pink, Gold
Tsukineko StazOn / Jet Black
Ranger Distress Ink / Vintage Photo
Ranger Stickles / Frosted Lace, Distress Worn Lipsticks, Broken China, Scattered Straw
Watercolor (solid, pencil)

Accessories:
HA Citron Gemstone / CH130, Light Green Accent Pearl / CH174, ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --