February 8, 2009

Birthday Wishes (three ferns)

I made this masculine card for the Heroarts challenge, and for my dear person. (I don't want to open his name, to escape the risk on the internet traffic.)
Technique I used, etc.:
Again I used the clear emboss resist technique.
Dye inks I used are HA Shadow Inks and Ranger Distress Inks.
Stamped the Three Ferns stamp 3 times with dye inks, and in the end, stamped it once with StazOn. Since the stamps says quite a lot, a kahki green ribbon slider was left blank.
'Birthday Wishes with a candle' is other manufacturer's stamp.
I love Inkadinkado's designa as much as I love Heroarts' stamps

stamp used:
HA DesignBlock Birthday / S5027
HA Three Ferns / S5154
Inkadinkado

paper:
Ranger / Glossy Paper
American Craft and Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Basic Grey Pattern paper / Granola, Archaic

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Shadow Ink / Soft Stone, Leaf, Blossom
Tsukineko VersaMark, StazOn / Olive green, VersaFine / Spanish Moss
Tsukineko Embossing Powder / Clear
Ranger Distress Ink/ Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Tattered Rose

Accessories:
HA Clear Gemstone / CH117
Basic Grey buttons / Periphery, ribbon

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --