February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday card

I made this birthday card for the Heroarts weekly challenge.
I really love this ticket stamp and the Hearts Floulish stamp (at the bottom). Combination with my favorite patterned paper 'Manhattan collection' by Autumn Leaves.
I'm going to send this for one of my friend's birthday.

Technique I used, etc.:
Heat-embossing with normal and distress embossing powders +crayon pencils.Masking the heart shape (stamped Raindrop Background stamp with HA Shadow Inks)
Stitching 2 heart shapes which are hand-drawn by myself beside the masking.
7 colorful hearts put upper half area are from 2 heart shapes of 'Heart Flourish' stamp. The ticket tag has 2 layers.

stamp used:
HA Clear Design Tags & Tickets / CL262
HA Hearts Floulish / K5153
HA DesignBlock Raindrop Background / S5101

other material:
paper :
Bazzill Basics' & American Craft's Cardstock
Autumn Leaves pattern paper / Manhattan collection

Ink & embossing powder :
Tsukineko VersaMark, VersaFine / Onyx black , Embossing Powder / Pearl
Ranger Embossing Powder / Sea Foam, Distress Broken china, Milled Lavender, Shabby Shutters, Antique linen, Fired Brick
HA Shadow Ink / soft lilac, soft pool, soft sand
Farber-Castelle polychromos color pencils

Accessories :
Basic Grey button, HA & Prima paper flower, sheer ribbon, satin ribbon, linen thread

TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --