February 27, 2009

Small Angels' Decoration (Salzburger Strauβchen)

I sometimes enjoy making the nuts craft.
 This is the arangement of various nuts, gold plated bourillon and pearl or beads named Salzburger craft from Salzburg, Austria. This craft is one of the European arts, I hear. I made a small bouquet and put it into the angels' pot. (diameter is about 3".)
The crochet lace doiry was made by myself.
*I introduce some this kinds of crafts through my web site. If you are interest in it, please visit my gallery at graphideart.com. I'm afraid that the explanations on my web site are almost written in Japanese.
Thank you for peeking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --