April 22, 2009

Thanks from the bottom of my heart (Thanks cards)

I've been making this card for 2 days from Sunday. And I knew this week's the HA challenge theme was 'distress'. So I decided to submit this to the Hero Arts.

This is my card, Thanks from the bottom of my heart'
The background was stamped the Misty Swirl Pattern with Spiced Marmalade Distress ink. I wanted a light-colored background, so I sprayed a little watermist on a surface of the rubber and stamped on a watercolor paper. And then, I tapped it a few times with non alcohol hand wipes at the center of the stamp image.
The Floulish Flower image was colored with chalk inks with water, this was introduced by Ms. Nacy Taylor at the HA blog on April 15th, 2009.
The direct link to this YouTube video is as follows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G9j4in8CEg

White card base is the Studio Sticky-Back Canvas by Ranger. I stamped the manuscript stamp with Stone Grey StazOn. The Edge is colored with gold acrylic paint.

stamp used:
HA Floulish Flower / G4337
HA Old French Writing / H2365
HA DesignBlocks Misty Swirl Pattern / S5099
HA clear design Hugs N Heart / CL301
(I use a sentiment stamp partly. )
HA Clear design Thoughtful Messages/ CL184

paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Ranger Studio Sticky-Back Canvas, White watercolor paper

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Shadow Ink /Soft Sand
Tsukineko VersaMark, StazOn / Timber Brown, Jet Black, Stone Grey
Ranger Distress Ink / Spiced Marmalade,Tea Tyed
Ranger acrylic Paint/ Snow cap, Gold
Ranger Embossing Powder / Copper
Color Box Chalk ink / 5-6 colors(red, pink, green)

Accessories:
Prima & HA paper flowers, thread, button
HA Light Green Accent Pearl / CH174, Kaiser Pearl / Champagne
Tim Holtz idea-ology Fragments

Thank you for looking!  :)

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Tomo...Your card always AMAZING :)
    Really love it :)
    And thank you so much for the info yesterday about adding "O" :)

    Hugs, Vera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Vera!,
    Thanks so much for your very kind comment! I love your works, too! :)

    > about adding "O"
    Oh... You're welcome. I think the Japanese honorifics are so intricate. Your uncle is so great!! - I don't understand the language of your nation at all. :(
    Thanks for your visiting.

    Love,
    Tomo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --