April 6, 2009

Hope your day shines

Yesterday, I played with the similar card with the one which I made the day before yesterday. 'Cause I made this partly, but not finished it.
I still enjoy the effects of a half transparency dots pattern. LOL.

昨日もするべき事が多く、でも、途中まで作っていたカードを夜遅くから続行。出来上がりましたが、昨日に引き続き、再び、もう朝です(^^;)

This is the card, 'Hope your day shines'.
A cupcake flower concerns my memory of my American friend whose father was the staff of the U.S. Consulate. We've been a good friend since we're 5 years old. At that time, the methods for communicating are a little English, the body language and drawing.
I'm gonna send this to her daughter.

The methods I took are masking, coloring by color pencils (crayon + watercolor), chalk inks, and stitching.

stamp used:
HA Dots / K5192
HA PF: You Sparkle / LL249
HA Clear Design Happy Hello/ CL231
HA Clear Design Woodland Critters/ CL261
HA Clear Design Anytime Messages / CL129
HA Sparcle Clear Mushrooms/ CL306

paper: Bazzill Basics Cardstock

Ink & embossing powder:
Tsukineko VersaFine / Onyx Black, Spanish Moss, Smoky Grey
Ranger Distress Ink / Shabby Shutter
Ranger Stickles / Burgandy, Frosted Lace
Judikins Diamond Graize
Faber Castelle / Crayon and Watercolor pencils

Accessories:
HA Buttons, Basic Grey button

TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --