April 20, 2009

Need More Candles? (B-day card)

Finally on Sunday morning, I took my time for making a card. I made this for the Hero Arts weekly challenge, as usual. :)
This week's challenge theme of the Hero Arts is 'my messsage' - thinking caps and coming up with some original phrases by message stamps and/or alphabet stamp sets.

This is my card, 'Need More Candles?'.
I took the method of stamping with black ink, and coloring with crayon pencils.

This is a closeup view.
A bird and a candle on the right are 3-dimensional. And I used some glitter glues and the dimensional adhesives.

And this is a card inside.

stamp used:
HA Holly Bird / A5078
HA Clear design Bird Branch Alphabets / CL138
HA Clear Design Dots and Letters / CL070
HA Clear design Celeblate All / CL292
HA Sparkle Clear: Happy Greetings / CL180

paper: American Crafts Cardstock

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Shadow Ink /Soft Sand, Pool
Tsukineko VersaFine / Onyx Black
Ranger Stickles / platinum, Distress Spaicy Marmalade, Scattered Straw
Judikins / Diamond Glaze
Faber Castell color pencils

Accessories:
ribbons, thread, HA Light Blue gemstones / CH125

Thank you for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --