August 16, 2009

Friends (Wednesday sketch)

Hi, everyone!
A couple of days, I had lots of things to do. Finally today (it's midnight here. LOL.) I took my time for creating and I finished a card for Hero Arts 'sketch2' challenge.

This is the card, 'Friends'.

I always think I've been not good at making the circle shaped card. I know I can't make it to posess the good balance. So this card design is almost taking on Shari's Wednesday sketch and her demonstration video. Wanted to find out and get a bit of its tips.
Used the methods of 'Dry embossed Alcohol ink background' from 'Thinking Inking class' week 9 - part2 video.
I wanted try this method! It's the narrow strip that is..., 'cos I began to make a small pieces. (The bigger one was made partly, but I yet to finish it. Will I able to finish it in today???)
The layered paper flower colorings are..., the one is sprayed Perfect Pearls with water, and the other is colored with alcohol ink.
This circle shaped card's diameter is about 3.5" (9cm).

stamp used:
HA SE: Creative Trees / LL230
HA Clear Design Friends / CL351

other supplies:
Bazzill Basics CS, Ranger Glossy Paper, Basic Grey PP
Tsukineko VersaFine / Onyx Black
Ranger Distress Ink / Fired Brick, Vinage Photo
Ranger Alcohol Ink / Silver, Pearl, Lettuce, Aqua, Salmon
Ranger Distress Stickles / Frayed Burlap
Zing embossing Powder / Apricot
Paper flowers, Braid, thread, button, Quickutz 4" dies, CB embossing folder

Thanks for looking! :)
Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --