March 17, 2009

Paint Palette shape card

I had many things which I had to do last week. So, I wasn't gonna join the weekly challenge. But, yesterday's morning, I began to think about a few shapes to entry the challenge of the Hero Arts'. The limit is Sunday 11:59 PST. But here in Japan, it is on Monday 16:59.
The theme of the challenge was 'shapes'. We had to begin thinking its 'shape', apart from the traditional ones.
"Oh, what kind of shape should I create!???", this has been occupying 70% of my brain on its limit day. (I was not exaggerated. Actually I didn't think out at all, because I wasn't gonna join it. I visited the Frickr's Heroarts' pool..., I could see so many wonderful, creative and unique shape cards! I was almost overwhelmed. Really...) I began to make a card after taking my lunch. And finally, I finished this at when 2 hrs before the limit.
This is the card 'Paint Palette shape card'. (The reason why I selected this shape is my experience of the oil painting.)
Explanations: I use two heart shape stamps for colors on a palette, and the part of wood grain stamp for the point of a brush. The reason why a butterfly on a palette is... this was true story of my art class when I was a high school student, to go outside (a small forest) for drawing. A beautiful butterfly came and stayed my palette while a few minutes.
stamp used: HA Se: Artistic Windows / LP128 (use only woodgrain stamp for the blush) HA Heart Winged Butterfly / F5158 HA DA: Pattered Hearts / LP124 HA clear design Hugs N Heart / CL301 HA clear design All Occasion Messages/ CL272 
This is another photo in different angle.(This photo's color is closer to the actual card.)
paper: HA Kraft, American Craft and Bazzill Basics Cardstock Basic Grey / Urban Prailie (for the heart shapes) Ink & embossing powder: Memories Dye Ink / White HA Shadow Ink / Soft pool, sand Ranger Distress Ink/ Tea Dye, Antique Linen Ranger Liquid Pearl / Petal Pink, Gold, Baby Blue Tsukineko VersaMark, Embossing Powder / pearl Tsukineko VersaFine / Spanish Moss Accessories: HA button, Basic Grey buttons, ribbon
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --