March 25, 2009

Merci - Thanks card & Easter card

I made 2 cards for the last week's challenge of the Hero Arts.
Recently, I begin to make them in weekend... I can't make time for thinking about the images for the theme. :(

This is the card 'Merci - Thanks card'.
(The project theme of the challenge was 'Spring or Easter'.)
I created this card inspired by the stamps images as follows.
HA Clear 6x8 C'est Chouette / CL326
HA Clear Design Scallop Borders / CL233
HA Clear Design Scattered Leaves / CL293
HA Dots / K5192

paper: American Craft Cardstock, Basic Grey / Two Scoop
Ink & embossing powder:
Memories Dye Ink / White
HA Shadow Ink / Soft blossom
Ranger Distress Ink/ Shabby Shutter
Tsukineko VersaMagic / Sahara Sand, VersaFine / Onyx Black
Watercolor pencils
Accessories:
HA Perls, Accent Pearls (Midnight Black CH172), ribbon,
Fabric flower (Heidi Swapp)



And this is a 'Happy Easter card:'
.I made this quick card by using the Pattern Egg stamp, the Cuttle Bug's embossing folder and the QuicKutz's shape die 'chick'.
I stamped the Pattern Egg stamp with 3 chalk inks. (I used the Soft Blossom ink for the cracked egg. Because, I wanted to keep the balance of the chick shape, I slightly colored around the edges with a dye ink.)

stamp used:
HA Pattern Egg / D5182
HA Sparkle Clear: Happy Greetings / CL180

paper: Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Ink & embossing powder:
HA Shadow Ink / Soft Sand, Blossom
Ranger Distress Ink/ Tea Dye
Tsukineko VersaMagic / Spring Pansy
Color Box chalk ink: French Blue, Lime Pastel
Accessories:
HA Midnight Black Accent Pearls (CH172 for the chick eyes),
ribbons

Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love both these cards - especially the collage. Congrats on your win oer at Hero Arts for the little chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Deborah! Thanks for your visiting and your kind comment!
    > especially the collage
    I'm with you. I like the collage card than the chickie's Easter card. I don't know the reason why, I don't feel chickie's comfortable. It's different from my works, I usually make... (Maybe, this is the reason??? LOL.)
    So, I was very very surprised when I received the information of winning the prize.
    But, finally, I come to think this is a happy event for me! :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --