October 5, 2009

ATC 'Noel'

Hi, everyone! I have one more post today.
Yesterday night, yes actually in this early morning, I finished this ATC to use acrylic paint resist technique to join 'HeroArtsATC' challenge.

Here is my ATC 'Noel'.

Last year, I made many ATC like this design. In this morning, I tried to use HA Metallic Decor in it.

Used Faded Jeans and several distress inks with blending foam on white cardstock for the background. And the trees coloring is several Perfect Pearls.
The design base for this ATC is from this tag which I made at the begining of this year.

stamp used:
HA Design Blocks Stunning Snowflakes / S5069
Stampers Anonymous / Tim Holtz stamp

other supplies:
American Crafts CS
Ranger Distress Inks / Faded Jeans, Broken China, Shabby Shutters
Ranger Stickles /  Starry Night, Garnet, Distress Stickles / Picket Fence, Faded Jeans
Ranger Perfect Pearls / Blue Smoke, Green Patina, Acrylic Dabber / Pearl
HA Metallic Decor / Gold, Basic Grey Rub-on, button, DMC cotton embroidery thread, 7 Gypsies / ATC Punch

Thanks for stopping by! :)

14 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Tomo. Very classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tomo.....and glad I found your Blog :0) Thanks for your kind comments on mine - hope you will "visit" soon again.
    Love your winter cards they are so beautiful!
    Greetings from Denmark
    Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tomo, wanted to visit you and say HI!! Hope you are well my friend! Lovely ATC, stunning blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background and the trees! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous ATC, Tomo!! Love it!! I hope everything is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog-- I am just now checking yours out-- it is fabulous!! I will be stopping by often. :) I love your ATC- the blue looks wonderful with the snowflakes. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomo - confirming that your comment section is working again!!
    I am putting together a little something for you and will send it soon.
    Your ATC is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Tomo! Very pretty! I like how soft the trees are. And I like the teal and white color combo for the snowflakes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! And by the way I received my goodies!!!!!! I just LOVE them!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. あれれ、この間から編んでいらしたストールはまだ載せないのですか? 楽しみにしています!
    このATC、やっぱりカッコイイ! でも実物はもっとキレイでしたよ。マイカって写真を撮るのが難しいという事、良く解りました。ありがとうございます、Tomo先輩~♪♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your distrressing on this card! It's stunning (as always) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ADORE this! Thanks for sharing! Big giveaway over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --