December 16, 2009

Snowman with a Christmas Stocking

Hi, everyone! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
 I had a little more time to post here tonight. So I wantetd to share you one of my cards that were also made and already mailed last week.

Here are the cards.
I made four cards to change the stocking color to use the paper piecing technique. Really enjoyed to make them. - This was the first time use of the Christmas Stocking stamp, despite I received it in this October...

This is a bit closeup.
Stamp used:
HA Christmas Stockings / K5254
HA Sparkle Clear Merry Christmas / CL364
HA Clear Design Let It Snow / CL233

Supplies:
Bazzill Basics CS, Basic Grey PP,
Ranger Gold embossing powder, Stampendous Fun Flock,
Tim Holtz Grunge sheet, HA Snowflakes sequins
linen thread, embroidery thread, Copic markers

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Have a beautiful week!

Updated: Dec. 16, 2009 3:11AM JST
P.S. Thank you so very much everyone to post your lovely comments in my recent posts. I have to go biz-trip after I wake up. And I'm gonna take my winter holiday from this weekend. :)
So I'll visit your blogs or photo pools to see your fabulous works from when I'm off.
Thank you.
Love, Tomo

9 comments:

  1. I love this card! So CUTE! Have a safe trip and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowman Tomo - Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tomo chan! So good to see your cards again!
    Missed seeing you at Flickr....Hope to catch up with you when things settle down. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so sweet, Tomo! i love the little stocking that the snowman is holding! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 雪だるま、か、かわいいっ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally genius Tomo and beautiful too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your snowman card. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tomo chan, they are great card. Look at the stocking, hanging on the snowman's hand... So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good to see your work again, Tomo!!
    What a wonderful card, love your work!

    Wish you and your family a very wonderful holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --