November 30, 2009

Christmas tree tags

Hi, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I have a little bit post tonight.
It seems that the theme of Hero Arts' this week's challenge is making tag. - I just accessed their blog for the first time in about 3 weeks. I didn't make time for it and for peeking Frickr pool at all.
And, SO MANY THANKS and APOLOGIZE to you, the visitors and friends for your kind words and e-mails <3, despite I didn't update this blog at all.

The Christmas tree tags I intoroduce you today is not for HA challenge. (There's a tag I used HA sentiment stamp at the back side though.)
These had been creating since about two weeks ago, and I finally finished them recently and shipped to some of my friends with gift or thanks card.

Sorry, this is not a good photo. :(
Used the same stamp and made same layering, but I did them different materials for each. From the left, the vintage look (like Victorian), a little aged look, and the modern look. I changed the kind of inks, embelishments, and glittered glues for the receivers.
All the coloring for the trees is several Perfect Pearls. And then, I added the glittered glue on it.

supplies: Stampington Company stamp etc.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tomo, So glad you are back blogging! I had missed seeing your fabulous work. I love these vintage tags and the details are amazing!! Keep them coming, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tomo chan! Always good to see your work! Such gorgeous, gorgeous tags! Anyone would be so lucky to receive them from you. Hope all is well with you!
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomo - Your tags are wonderful. I am glad to see you back... I was worried you might have been sick again.... hope all is well. take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Thanks for your visiting, Virginia, Donna, and Dawn!
    So many thanks to all of your kind words! :)

    Love, Tomo

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgeous Tomo! so beautiful with those traditional colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are wonderful Tomo! Love your beautiful design and lovely traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --