May 10, 2009

Thanks card (Asian Elements)_inspired by Tiffany

Made this card inspired by Tiffany and for her. Tiffany is the lady whom I'm so interested in - I was thinking about it's so difficult for me to mimic her creative style forever. And this was really right, because I tried to take it in my creation this time, but I couldn't.
She made a fantastic card for me taking on one of my cards, and introduced mine. (I was really happy!).
So I made this card with my BIG THANK YOU to her by using the flower stamp she used it many times in the past.
HAのコミュニティメンバーのお一人であるティファニーが、先日、過去に私が公開した作品の中の1点へのテイクオンで素敵なカードを作ってくださいましたので、そのお礼として、1枚のカードを作りました。
彼女の作品は、色の組合わせやペーパーワーク自体が複雑で、「私には、一生かかっても真似できない作風!」と思っていて、やはりそれは正解でしたネ(笑)
と言うわけで、作風を・・と言うよりも、彼女が過去に良く使っていたお花のパターンを使って作ってみました。

This is the card, 'Thanks card (Asian Elements)_inspired by Tiffany'.
I did a little sanding after the curl dry-embossing on the soft adobe color paper, and distressing with foam brush to have this an aged look.

stamp used:
HA Manuscript Background / H2141
HA Clear Design Asian Elements / CL228
HA Clear Design Thoughtful Messages / CL184
Inkadinkado Clear Stamp

paper: American Craft, Bazzil Basics Card Stock, SEI / Poppy Paper Stack

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Shadow Ink / Soft Apricot
Colorbox Chalk Ink / Olive Pastel, Blush Rose, Peach Pastel
Tsukineko VersaMark, VersaFine / Vintage Sepia
Ranger Distress Ink / Dried Mariegold, Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood
Ranger Embossing Powder / Copper
Watercolor pencils

Accessories:
HA Lavender gemstone(CH111), HA & Kaiser Craft Pearl
Quickutz / REV Goose Bumpus Embossing Folder
Sheer ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities

Thank you for looking! :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Lvoe how you left the flower off the edge and cut it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your very kind comment, Suzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have never seen that curl dry embossing folder. Is that a Cuttlebug folder? Tomo, so nice to see you blog in Japanese too. I learned some Japanese in 2004/5. It really refresh my memory. Thanks so much and I will come by as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Teresa!, Thanks so much for your visiting!
    > I have never seen that curl dry embossing folder.
    It is a product of the Quickutz. Hope this helps. :)
    Oh, you learned Japanese for 2 years? Wow, it's so great! I don't understand your mother's country language at all...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --