December 29, 2008

Slider card (Friendship is spesial)

This card was uploaded to the Heroarts' Group pool last night, also for the challenge. I'm so sorry this photo is not in good condition.
This slider card was made after watching Ms. Jennifer McGuire's HA blog video on Dec.17, 2008.
I used the friendship sentiment stamp, but I do wish to send my Mom in Heaven.
I really miss her in these days. (Sorry, I come to be setimental soon after her death.)

Technique I used:
Stamped a Design Block stamp and a Background stamp with chalk inks, a sentiment with Versacraft (for fabric) on a kahki green ribbon.

stamp used:
HA DesignBlock Birds N Branch / S5093
HA Raindrop Background / S5101
HA clear design Fancy Friendship / CL295

paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Basic Grey pattern paper, Graphix plastic sheet

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Chalk Q Christmas / MS208, Sand Dunes / MS206
Tsukineko VersaCraft white / VersaFine onyx black
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink / Stonewash, Lettuce, Mixatives Pearl
Ranger Distress Ink / Antique Linen
Pebbles Pearlescent Chalks / Jewel tones

Accessories:
Kaisar Craft Pearls Champagne / Satin ribbon / Prima Paper flower

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --