December 23, 2008

On a Bird Watch? My first attempt

 Yestarday I also finished this layout using a photo of my pretty cat Leo. It's my favorite pic that  I took it this October.


This is my first attmpt to take on a sketch of the PageMap. This is the theme of the Heroarts challenge.(8"x8" layout)
It was difficult for me to make the LO taking on a sketch.

My choice of the paper combination of Basic Grey pattern papers are 'Scarlet's Letter' and 'Two Scoops'.
All glazed brads are from Two Scoops, and a button is from Wassail.

stamp used:
HA Clear Design Dot Floulishes / CL285
HA Raindrop Background / S5101
HA Clear Design Tree, Birds and Messages / CL182
HA Write Your Message / K5028

paper:
Basic Grey pattern paper / Scarlet's Letter, Two Scoops
Bazzill Basics Cardstock / White, Brown, Red-brown
SEI pattern paper / Seasoned, White vellum

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Chalk Q Christmas / MS208
Tsukineko VersaMark, VersaFine / Onyx black, Smokey Grey, StazOn / Saddle brown
Ranger Embossing Powder / Seafoam White
Ranger Distress ink / Antique linen, Tea dyed, Acrylic Dabber / Snowcap
Farber-Castelle polychromos color pencils + Dove Blender

Accessories:
HA Art Flowers Neutral / CH152
Prima Paper flower, Basic Grey button / Wassail, Ribbon

TFL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --