October 6, 2010

Simple Tags - 東京アンティークスタンプ

Hi, there!
 This is a quick post. Made these simple tags last friday for coming this year's gift season. Finished creating 20 maybe in an hour. But, just only five is left at the moment. 'Cos I was away past last weekend and used almost of them. So I just captured them! Haha. - I know that I can't keep supply and demand in balance.
Click the photo above to enlarge, please.

 This tag measures 2.5"W X 4"H. I'm very fond of this size of tag to write a simple message for the receiver with a small gift or a flower bouquet etc. or to use like a note.

日本のお友達の中には、こちらのスタンプがお好みの方は多いはず♪
さほど量産されていないことと、少々お高め・・というところがネックですが、やはり大人向けの可愛いスタンプとしては秀逸!! 多分公開するのは初めてだと思いますが、気に入ったデザインを見つけては、時々使っています*^^*

Stamp used:
Tokyo Antique stamp (made in Japan)
Other supplies:
Bazzill white smooth CS
Tsukineko Versa Fine / Onyx Black, Pigment marker, watercolor pencils, hemp cord


 I haven't visit here and there to see fabulous works by my friends or Frickr members since last week. So Sorry!
I came to be more busy suddenly (though this month was expected the very busy month in my schedule) related on two fantastic news on my clients!
Want to drop in your blogs and flickr pools ASAP!

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful week!
Tomo

3 comments:

  1. these tags are so cute. love the clean and simple design. wonderful work, Tomo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! I love your cards !!! Where can I find Tokyo Antique stamps in the internet ? These stamps are not sold in France... Thnak you for your help !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you so very much for your lovely comments! :)
    And so sorry to be late for publishing all of your appreciated comments. I was away and came home a few hours ago. So, my system has held them in the term. I appologize you!

    And, To Ms. Coco,
    I was going to send you an e-mail, but your profile doesn't open to the public. So I write here my answer for your inquiry.
    The company provided their products through the webshop in a huge online shopping mall. Looks like that they don't ship internationally now. Probably it was changed in a few months. - the pages of terms and condition or the shiping cost written in English was deleted.
    I'm afraid that this is the only infomation that I can share you.
    Anyhow I write the link to the shop. It may restart to ship worldwide, I don't know for sure...

    http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/tokyo-antique/
    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --