January 16, 2009

Unbelievable event was happened!!

 I won the fresh face winner prize at the Heroarts' weekly challenge, the limit was Jan. 11 (U.S. PST).
I entried 3 cards, they featured my two cards on their blog.
When I knew the big news, I was so surprised and couldn't believe it. But today, I'm really really happy!!! :)

This is the one brought me a big surprise on Jan.15, JPN time.
'Make My Heart Happy'
I made this card for the Heroarts 'layers challenge'.

How I made:
I stamped a manuscript stamp from Artistic Windows set and flower stamp (other manufacturer's) with new Heroart's Shadow Ink.
Flourish heart is raised with pop dots, horizontal layers on the right is like stairs. So 4 clear gems are under the plastic sheet, one is on it.
Used 2 kinds of embossing powders(normal and distress embossing powders) for the Flourish Heart image.

This is a closeup photo.

And this is another closeup.

stamp used:
HA DesignBlock Raindrop Background / S5101
HA SE: Artistic Windows / LP128
HA Clear Design Love Flourish / CL162
HA Clear Design Anytime Messages / CL129
Inkadinkado

paper:
Bazzill Basics, Basic Gray Pattern paper
Graphix / plastic sheet

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Shadow Ink / Soft Stone, Soft Blossom
Tsukineko VersaMark, StazOn / Jet Black
Ranger embossing Powder / Gold, Clear, Distress Fired Brick
Memory Zig Marker (pigment ink marker)

Accessories:
HA Art Flower Neutral / CH152, HA clear gemstone
Basic Grey button, ribbons, torchon lace



And this is the another card featured on the Heroarts' blog.
'A Happy Hello (An owl getting on a swing)'


How I made etc.
I used an owl stamp from What a Hoot set.
And, this time I used my cuttlebug machine and CB's embossing folders for a long interval. (Maybe I didn't use CB over a year.)
Embossed paper was colored with VersaMagic inks (cloud white, aegean blue, and wheat).

stamp used:
HA DesignBlock Birds N Branch / S5093
HA DA What a Hoot / LP130
HA SE Creative Tree / LL230
HA clear design Whoo Loves You/ CL309
HA clear design Happy Hello/ CL231

paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock

Ink & embossing powder:
HA Chalk Q Christmas / MS208, Chocolates & Blueberry / MS202
Tsukineko VersaFine / Onyx Black, VersaMagic / Cloud White, Aegean Blue, Wheat
Tsukineko StazOn / Timber Brown
Ranger Distress Ink / Antique Linen, Tea Dyed, Weathered Wood
Farber-Castelle polychromos color pencils + Dove Blender
Copic Marker

Accessories:
HA paper flower, Flower gem, Prima paper flower,
Kaisar Craft Pearls Bliss, brad, Linen thread

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!
*Your appreciated comment will be published after approving to escape the spams. Thanks for your understandings.
*書込んでくださったコメントは、スパムコメントを避けるために、承認後に公開されます。ご了承願えましたら幸いです。 -- tomo --